The Code of Best Practice on Rehabilitation advises that Personal Injury Lawyers and Insurance Companies should consider rehabilitation for each of their clients at the beginning of each claim. Evidence suggests that early Physiotherapy rehabilitation reduces severity and chronicity of injuries and is therefore in the claimants' best interests.
In order for this rehabilitation to be of maximum benefit to the client, and as cost effective as possible for the insurer, physiotherapy treatment should be started as soon as possible.
RD-Physio are registered providers to many large and small rehabilitation companies, as well as solicitors and insurances companies involved in dealing with road traffic accident and personal injury claims. Our Physiotherapists have considerable experience in dealing with both the rehabilitation of whiplash and associated disorders, but also in treating all types of motor vehicle accident and work related injury.
RD- Physio can provide:
- Free written quotations for physiotherapy assessment and treatment
- Client contacted within 48hr and initial assessment conducted within a week
- Initial & final reports handed in within 48hr of client contact
- Physiotherapy assessment and treatment
- Treatment from our new clinic
- Treatment at home
- Return-to-Work programmes
- Advice regarding client's injuries and appropriate treatment
Should you have be in need of treatment following a road traffic or work related accident, please contact us for further details on 07910 321 160
. Alternatively, if you are a representative from a company dealing with personal injury claims and are looking for a high quality private Physiotherapy provider in the Hull area, we would be pleased to hear from you.
To arrange an appointment, call us on 07910 321 160
or email: email@example.com