Radial Shockwave Therapy
A high powered treatment solution for chronic pain
anesthesia required, No
drugs, and No
Radial Shockwave Therapy is rapidly becoming one of the most commonly used treatments for pain, and with good reason it is extremely effective.
Originally designed to treat kidney stones, it is one of the most advanced technologies available in the rehabilitation industry.
This exciting new treatment is supported by a growing body of research as well as by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE).
Multiple Clinical studies report a success rate above 75%
Radial shockwave has been used effectively to treat many types of conditions such as:
- Achilles Tendinopathy, Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis / including heel spurs
- Tennis/Golfer's Elbow
- Morton' s Neuroma
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis
- Hallux Rigidus
- Medial tibial stress syndrome (shin splints)
- Hand pain/Trigger finger
- Patellar tendonitis
- Trochanteric Bursitis/Gluteal Tendonitis
HOW DOES IT WORK?
RSWT is a non-invasive treatment that uses pulses of energy which are targeted to damaged tissues. The treatment increases blood flow in the affected area, stimulates cellular renewal and repair, and reduces pain. It can shorten a period of treatment and provide powerful pain relief.
Be prepared to have RSWT 4-6 times during the complete rehabilitation process.
- Is it making you angry that you cannot walk far due to your nagging heel pain?
- Are you frustrated that your hobby of running is cut short due to severe achilles tendon pain?
- Is it making you miserable that you can you no longer kneel down to play with the grandchildren due to chronically painful knees?
If so then you should consider radial shockwave therapy as a powerful solution to your problems. Don't wait any longer contact us now for a treatment quote. We are one of the most competitively priced for this treatment in the East Yorkshire region.